Creative practice courses offer you the opportunity to try a creative practice for 30 days with witnessing feedback from me! Each day you will receive a prompt, and expressive art sample for inspiration, and some words of wisdom to encourage your creative journey.
Are You Stuck in Old Pain Patterns?
Have been processing your emotions for years and still feel stuck in old pain patterns? If so, this affirmative collage course will support you to practice and amplify higher emotions such as love, appreciation and joy in order to sustain a feeling-tone of more continuous inspiration.
A Fun Freeing Expressive Art Practice
I am always trying to fit simple art processes into my busy life. This creative practice is easy, freeing, and is very affirmative and encouraging. You can use this practice to process any emotion - dark or light but it is particularly suitable if you have already done a lot of emotional processing and long to deepen into new positive beliefs about yourself.
Practicing Healing Beliefs
In this creative practice series, I invite you to begin practicing healing, helpful, happy beliefs in earnest. Creating a quick affirmative collage with a few images and encouraging words is a way for your intuitive right brain to visually join with and heal your self-critical left brain. Each day you will receive an encouraging note, a sample collage and an intuitive poem, as I accompany you along your affirmative collage journey.
This affirmative collage practice involves 4 simple creative steps:
1. Intuitively choose one magazine. Close your eyes for a moment, and tune into your body with 3 deep breaths.
2. Flip through the magazine and choose and cut out 5-10 images and words that resonate with you emotionally.
3. Play with the collage pieces until they feel right, and then glue them down. Sometimes this process is quick and playful, and sometimes it is slow and meditative.
4. Free associate in your writing journal and write down whatever spontaneously comes to your mind with the general aim of encouraging yourself. Title your collage and create a two or three sentence intuitive poem using the words in your collage.
Note: This intuitive process can also be used to process the shadow side of your human nature. As with all expressive art processes, always be truthful to your feelings of the moment.
Benefits: This daily visual and verbal play invites the unexpected, and invites what is at the edge of your unconscious to come into fresh awareness.
Materials: A 6x8 journal, magazines, scissors and a glue stick.
What You Will Recieve
1. A Daily Affirmative Collage Inspiration: A daily email prompt to share different examples of affirmative collage.
2. A Daily Surprise: Each prompt is a surprise so you will have to wait for each one to be released - one prompt a day for 30 days!
3. A Daily Encouragement: Daily inspirations about how to love yourself more deeply and invoke more joy in your life.
4. A Daily Intuitive Poem: Poetry examples to encourage you to create simple, heart-felt, healing poetry.
5. PDF Download: A PDF of all prompts is available for download at the end of the course.
6. Classroom: Please feel free to post up your expressive art in the classroom. While I may not comment every time you post, I view every post and I am cheering you on to experiment and play!
* Please note: there is no emotional processing directives in this course.
If you need to process your emotions see Expressive Art as Self-Therapy.
Lessons are delivered once day for 30 days after you purchase your course. You will get email reminders to view your lessons when you forget to check into the classroom.
It is helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.